Middleton 9/2 cancelled

The weather forecast is only pointing more strongly towards an absolutely shocking day on Sunday, so Evie’s made the decision to cancel now.

When you see this please email whitehorsetrecgroup@googlemail.com to let us know whether you want a refund (please include your sort code & acccount number if so) or if you’d like to transfer your entries to Hazlehead Equestrian S36 9NN on Sunday 8 March.

Refunds will be processed as soon as possible but please be patient as there’ll be lots of them to do.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.