Sadly due to the recent update regarding how Covid restrictions apply to indoor arena use we have had to take the decision to cancel the Winter Series event at Moorhouse Equestrian Centre as their indoor arenas are fully enclosed & there is no option at this venue to move things outdoors. We are currently looking at alternative venues to run a Winter Series event outdoors (likely on a different date). When everything is in place for this we will contact everyone currently entered for Moorhouse by email with the details to give them the option to transfer their entry. The replacement event will then be published on the WHTG website. Please bear with us whilst we deal with this latest challenge.
Thornton House will go ahead on 18th April but unless there is a change in restrictions between now & then will be run entirely outdoors (please start your dances for sunshine & nice weather now but maybe bring some warm clothing & waterproofs just in case!)
Also we have currently had very little interest in the PTV/XC training running on 24th April & 16th May with Harriet Morris-Baumber in East Yorkshire. We need at least 6 people per date for this event to be worth running. If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP or we may need to look at postponing this training until later in the Summer.